Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simply Amazing

I wanted to share my happiness with you regarding my children. When my first baby was born, I have had no idea how to take care of him. I didn't even know how to change a diaper, or how to hold a baby. But I knew that I want to give him the chance of a best, successful, fulfilling life a child has ever had. I have decided to give him the opportunities for him to explore lift by letting him experience play alone and watched over them in the distance.

We have fun spending time together. Playing and inviting other kids. Their intelligence challenges me and makes me wonder how they were able to think, speak or do it. Simply put I am just so amazed with what God has blessed us. Even their naughtiness that sometimes tests our tolerance and patience is surprising.

0 comments: